Saturday, January 3, 2009

Lily's Second Christmas

Lily's first Christmas wasn't too exciting for her. We propped her up in her bouncy chair and piled her presents on top of her. Christmas 2008 was a lot more fun....


This is Lily's Little People Nativity Set. We ordered it early so she could play with it all month before Christmas. She loved it. She even learned to say Jesus - "she-shush."

Here is our mini-tree and present pile.
Lily got a lot of cool stuff - a toy chest, play dishes, cars, books, a snowman, a movie, more Little People, a ball, a couple stuffed animals, and some clothes.

This is Lily's cool alphabet chart from Aunt Amber. Lily likes pulling all of the pieces out and naming the ones she recognizes. I was glad that each piece is on a short elastic string so they don't get lost.

Lily is a careful unwrapper. She didn't rip into her presents like we thought she would, but she did wear some of the ribbons around her neck.

Probably the biggest hit of this Christmas was Lily's discovering snowmen. But that's another story!

2 comments:

ambercrayon said...

I love those feetie pajamas! I'm glad Lily liked her gifts, tell her aunt amber said hi!

Nancy Niederer said...

I wish I had an airbrush for my face. Owell. I am loving your blog!Hooray for geting to watch Lilly grow despite her busy modeling schedule...and living in Japan. I can't wait for you guys to move to Kansas! Uh...did I mention you were moving to Kansas? Yep, you are.