Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Birth of Baby Girl Wright

A quick glimpse of March 12, 2010 and the birth of Genevieve Marie Wright.


Here we go again - my second C-section. (I have a photo almost identical to this from last time.)


It's a girl! 7lbs 8oz, 20in at 7:43am. Beautiful and breech, just like her sister.


Almost clean.


She was Daddy's little girl first.


Meeting my little girl. I actually got to see her since I was allowed to wear my contact lenses.


Resting after surgery. Someone made little green hats for the babies born in March.


Genevieve is ready to go home.

1 comment:

Nancy Niederer said...

the little green hats were a great idea. some people are so nice. I actually thought the same thing about chocolate cheerios, but the fruity ones are quite good. Oh, they also make cocoa puff with marshmallows as well. wow.