Monday, March 16, 2009

Smart Baby

Lily loves her ABC's and she is getting very good at recognizing letters. She can identify with great consistency the following letters - B, L, M, O, and W. She also knows C, S, X, and Z, but those are harder to remember. Lily loves pointing out the letters she sees on signs when we're out, in the books we look at together, her ABC flash cards, and as you'll see here, the computer keyboard.

Although I shortened the video to fit here, you can see some letters she got wrong. After all, nobody's perfect. Especially when they're still learning, and not quite 1 1/2 years old.

3 comments:

ambercrayon said...

It's possible the cuteness may kill me. I am so impressed!

Nancy Niederer said...

DOUBA! that is sooo cute. "W" was my favorite, she is so smart like her aunt Nancy!

Sheila said...

Seriously Cute and I think she gets that from her Cookies who could read before she could talk. ;)