Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Playground

Most of the apartment buildings in our neighborhood surround a large field with a playground at the center. Lily loves going there to play. If we are walking somewhere else and she can see the playground from the stroller, she points and squeals, asking "Go-go? Go-go?"

Here are some pictures from when we "went-went" this week.
Going down the slide all by herself.
This smile was for a little boy who came to play, too.
She played non-stop for almost two hours - one of those hours being part of her nap-time. She would have stayed all day if I let her, but I needed a nap, too. I don't know if you can tell how big this field is from the first picture, but Lily ran all over the place... so I chased her.

1 comment:

Nancy Niederer said...

HI Pheebs! I am so grateful for your blog, I finally feel like I am part of Lilly's life! I miss her little squeals. Oh, and I miss you too of course, but not necessarily your squeals. Anyway, keep the photos coming!